<p>Forget boring beginnings and make yourself something delicious in the morning with our breakfast burrito recipe. Throw all your favorite morning flavors together with some melted Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut and wrap it up in a hearty and warm tortilla. This meal a great one for when you’re hungry on the go!</p>
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled, cooked sausage
- 6 soft flour tortillas, 10-inch diameter
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
- Sauté green peppers till soft. Scramble eggs in bowl, add to frying pan with sausage crumbles. Stir mixture on medium heat until eggs are cooked and dry.
- Top tortillas with egg mixture. Sprinkle tomatoes and cheese on top of hot egg mixture and fold each tortilla into burrito shape.
- Place on baking sheet, seam-side down. Bake 10 minutes at 350°F .