<p>These super easy breakfast cups are a beautiful way to start the day. They contain everything you would want for breakfast in one crunchy cup.</p>
- 3 cups frozen hashbrown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 tsps. taco seasoning mix
- 6 ea. thin slices of smoked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo, prepared
- 6 Lg. Eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine hash browns, 1 cup of cheese, flour and taco seasoning.
- Press 2/3 cup of potato mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 6 cup jumbo muffin pan.
- Bake potato cups for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges. Remove pan from oven.
- Press ham into potato cups. Top each evenly with pico de gallo and green onions. Crack an egg into each cup.
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg is cooked to desired doneness. Remove from oven, transfer cups to plates and sprinkle with chopped green onion. serve with fresh fruit.