<p><span>The Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Stuffed Pancake recipe is a delightful and savory breakfast option that combines the classic flavors of bacon, eggs, and Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese in a unique and delicious way.</span></p><p> </p>
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 3 eggs scrambled
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and olive oil until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Helpful Hint: Mini pancake griddle works great as well.
- Drop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet.
- Cook until the edges start to bubble, about 2 minutes, add 1/2 cup of cheese, 1/4 cup bacon and 1/4 of
scrambled eggs. Lastly add 1/4 of batter on top on ingredients and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and ingredients.
- Serve warm with your favorite condiments, such as apple syrup or powered sugar. Enjoy!