Appetizer & Sides
Nacho Cheese SoupPrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 280
A pub-style soup that’s sure to please the palate, this recipe takes dry au gratin potatoes and mixes them with corn and salsa until perfectly tender and then adds some Sargento® Shredded Taco Cheese and sliced olives. Garnish this creamy soup with a perfect tortilla chip.
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) dry au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Taco Cheese
- 1 can (2 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- Combine potatoes, dry au gratin mix, corn with liquid, salsa and 2 cups water in large saucepan. Heat to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add milk, cheese and olives. Cook until cheese is melted and soup is heated through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with tortilla chips, if desired.
There are currently no reviews or comments.