Appetizer & Sides
Tortilla AppetizersPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 36 | Calories: 65
<p>Tortilla appetizers are a great way to kick off a party especially with our recipe using savory refried beans, zesty taco sauce, chopped green peppers, tomato and onion with melted Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican on each tasty little wedge.</p>
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans, divided
- 1/3 cup taco sauce, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Fine Cut
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Spread tortillas in single layer on baking sheets. Bake in preheated 400°F oven 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread 1/4 cup beans, 1 tablespoon taco sauce, green pepper, tomato and onion evenly on each tortilla. Top with cheese and, if desired, sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake in preheated 450°F oven 8 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges to serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.