<p>Get creative with your next salad and assemble a combination of tender shrimp with zesty Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Fine Cut, chopped tomato, green onion and bacon for a variety of flavors in each bite. Garnish each plate with additional avocado or black olives if you choose.</p>
- 6 cups (10 oz.) romaine leaves, torn
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Fine Cut
- 1-3/4 cups (10 oz.) diced cooked chicken or cooked baby shrimp
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pitted sliced black olives or diced ripe avocado (optional)
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- Arrange lettuce on large serving platter. Arrange cheese, chicken, tomato, green onions, bacon and olives, if desired, in rows over lettuce. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine salsa and mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, toss salad with dressing.