<p>Tender, juicy rotisserie chicken is tossed with prepared ranch dressing and Dijon mustard, then piled high on sourdough bread with crisp thick cut bacon, lettuce, tomato, and 2 slices of Sargento® Mild Cheddar Cheese.</p>
- ½ cup Prepared ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cups Cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 slices Thick-cut bacon, cooked, cut in half
- 8 slices Sargento® Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 4 leaves Green leaf lettuce, washed, patted dry
- 8 slices Tomato
- In a medium bowl, combine dressing and mustard. Fold in chicken until chicken is creamy. Set aside.
- To Assemble Sandwich: Place 1 slice of bread on a flat surface. Spread about ½ cup of prepared chicken mixture onto bread. Place 2 slices of cheese over chicken. Place 4 half slices of bacon over cheese. Place 1 piece of lettuce over bacon. Place 2 slices of tomato over lettuce. Place 1 slice of bread over tomato. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut in half and serve.