This hearty Mexican-inspired chicken salad is made with shredded chicken, chopped radishes, cilantro, crisp lettuce and salsa. It’s perfect when topped with Sargento® Ultra Thin® Colby-Jack Cheese Slices. Should this be a stand-alone salad or served in a sandwich? You decide!
- 1-1/2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup each: chopped radishes, chopped cilantro and salsa
- 4 Tbsp. light mayonnaise, divided
- 2 whole wheat flatbread
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Colby-Jack Cheese Slices, cut diagonally in half
- Combine chicken, radishes, cilantro, salsa and 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise; mix well.
- Spread remaining mayonnaise on flatbread. Layer with lettuce, half the cheese, chicken salad and remaining cheese.