Roll up into your kitchen with this ultimate comfort. Spicy Italian sausage and spinach mingle in a zesty marinara sauce and get wrapped up in full-flavored Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged Italian Blend for the most ooey gooey lasagna rolls.
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 3 cups Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged Italian Blend
- 8 lasagna noodles
- Boil lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Drain and spread out on an oiled tray and set aside.
- In a pan on medium-high heat, cook the sausage, while breaking it up as it cooks. When the ground sausage is browned, add the spinach and the marinara sauce and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Lightly oil a baking to with olive oil. Spread a few spoons of the sauce across the bottom of a 10x7 inch baking dish.
- Spread some filling across each lasagna sheet, sprinkle with cheese, and carefully roll each sheet up into little bundles. Place the rolls side-by-side in the dish. Cover the surface with the rest of the sauce and the cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubble, and then finish under the broil until the cheese is slightly browned.