<p>A quick, easy and deliciously cheesy sandwich, this panini features grilled chicken cutlets, prosciutto and Sargento® Provolone Cheese. Make them on Italian bread and add fresh sage leaves for a savory taste. *30% less fat and 25% fewer calories compared to Sargento® Provolone Cheese</p>
- 4 (4 oz. each) chicken cutlets
- 4 large slices round Italian bread (panella)
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 8 slices Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Pound out chicken cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness, then grill on an electric grill 2 minutes per side or in a grill pan until cooked through. If using a grill pan, spray with olive oil cooking spray and cook over medium heat, 2 minutes per side.
- Cut each slice of bread in half and place a cooked chicken cutlet on one half. Top with a slice of prosciutto, then 3 fresh sage leaves and 2 slices cheese. Place other bread half on top.
- Spray grill pan with olive oil cooking spray. Using medium heat, cook each sandwich about 3 minutes per side until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.