Creamy Vodka Mac N CheesePrep Time: 10 MIN | Cook Time: 15 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
<p><span>Indulge in the velvety goodness of Creamy Vodka Mac N Cheese, enriched with the exquisite taste of Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Natural Cheese topped off with Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese and finely chopped green onions. Enjoy it either as a scrumptious side dish or a delectable stand-alone meal. </span></p>
- ½ lbs. bowtie pasta (fully cooked)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Natural Cheese
- 2 sprigs green onion- sliced thin on a bias (Garnish)
- ½ cup Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese
- Boil ½ pound of pasta according to the directions on the box adding a little salt for flavor, making sure not to overcook pasta. Strain and set aside.
- Using a medium size skillet, add in the cream, vodka, and salt/pepper and bring to a boil.
- Turn your stove down to a medium heat and add in the Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Natural Cheese a handful at a time. Continue to add the cheese stirring to make a smooth cheese sauce.
- Fold the pasta into the cheese sauce and mix well until all is coated with the cheese.
- Garnish with Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese and green onions. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.