- 4 6-inch Flour tortillas
- 4 4-inch Frozen pancakes, thawed
- 4 slices Sargento® Colby-Jack Cheese
- 8 ea. Frozen pre-cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- 4 tsp. Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon butter spread, optional
- Pre-heat oven or toaster oven to 375 degrees. Place the tortillas on a clean, flat surface. Top each with a pancake, then a slice of cheese and 2 sausage links. Drizzle syrup over sausages.
- Place two of the tortillas in a microwave and microwave on high for 15 seconds. Remove from microwave and roll up both tortillas, ending with seam on the bottom.
- Transfer roll-ups to a foil lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining roll-ups. Brush cinnamon butter over tortillas. Bake for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to plates and serve.