Asparagus & Red Pepper Egg BakePrep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min | Servings: | Calories:
<p><span>What's better for holiday morning brunch than a cheese breakfast casserole? Crisp peppers, tender asparagus, and Sargento® cheese together with light and fluffy eggs makes this breakfast bake the perfect brunch option.</span></p>
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 10 stalks of asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl whisk eggs. Whisk in milk, oregano, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese.
- Spray 9 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Layer with peppers and asparagus. Pour the egg mixture over the top. Cover the casserole with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 35-40 minutes or until casserole is set.
- TIP: Use a 9x13 inch pan if doubling the recipe
There are currently no reviews or comments.