- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Dill pickle slices
- 1 tsp. Seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- Start by spraying your pan and filling the bottom of each muffin tin with shredded cheese.
- Next top each muffin tin with a dill pickle and sprinkle each one with seasoned salt and onion powder.
- Top with additional shredded cheese and place in the oven at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Let cool and remove and serve warm with dipping sauce. TIP: Place chips in air fryer for a more crispy option.