- ¼ cup Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 cup Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- 14 ozs. Refrigerated packaged pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped chives, optional
- Optional: Roasted red peppers and black olives
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, rosemary and garlic. Set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough into a rectangle on a clean, flat surface or cutting board into an 14” X 7” rectangle.
- Brush reserved butter mixture over pizza dough, leaving ½” around the sides. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over dough.
- Cut the dough into 1” pieces, placing in the center of a parchment lined baking sheet and forming a snowman as you go. Brush top with remaining garlic butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until rolls are lightly browned. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese on top of snowman and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is well melted. Slide snowman onto a serving tray or board . Top with roasted red peppers for a scarf and olives for buttons if desired.