Appetizer & Sides
Cheesy Potato CasserolePrep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 50 min | Servings: 8 | Calories:
<p>This is a dish everyone craves, so it’s always a welcome side dish at gatherings, family dinners or Sunday brunches. Sargento® Mild Cheddar and Part-Skim Ricotta add the cheesy goodness to this rich, crispy dish.</p>
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Sargento® Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bag (28 ozs.) Frozen mini puff potatoes
- 2 cups Corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Buffalo wing hot sauce (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese and next 4 ingredients. Stir well. Fold in potatoes until they are completely coated with cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 11” X 8” baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes uncovered.
- While potatoes are in the oven, in a medium bowl, combine crushed corn flakes, buffalo wing sauce and melted butter.
- After 45 minutes, top potatoes with remaining ½ cup of cheese and corn flake mixture. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Remove from oven and serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.