<p>Fresh diced chicken is marinated in robust spices and lime juice, browned in a skillet, then piled onto crunchy corn tostadas with Spicy Sargento® Fiesta Pepper Jack cheese, red onion and cilantro. Delicious!</p>
- 1 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 ea. Corn tostadas
- 1 1/3 cups Sargento® Fiesta Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 small Red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder and next 5 ingredients. Add chicken and stir until chicken is well coated with spice mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours.
- Pre-heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in pan, then add chicken. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned. Remove pan from heat and assemble tostadas.
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees. To assemble tostadas: spoon ¼ of the chicken onto each tostada. Sprinkle each with 1/3 cup of cheese. Place tostadas on a large baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Remove from oven, top with onion and cilantro. Serve.