<p>Refried black beans, pinto beans and fresh salsa form the bottom layer. Guacamole, Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican, diced tomatoes and a sour cream spider web finish off this south of the border web full of flavor. Serve with blue corn tortilla chips for dipping.</p>
- 1 can(16 ozs.) Refried black beans
- 1 can(14ozs.) Pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Fresh salsa
- 1 cup Prepared Guacamole
- 2 cups Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican
- ½ cup Sour cream
- 6 ea. Grape tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine beans and salsa. Spread mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- Spread cheese over beans, pushing cheese up onto the edge of the dish
- Spoon guacamole and sour cream into 2 quart size re-sealable plastic bags. Seal both bags. Cut a dime size hole off the tip off of the guacamole bag and a ¼” hole off the tip of the sour cream bag.
- Pipe the guacamole over the cheese, covering the bottom. Spread until smooth if necessary
- To make the spiderweb, Pipe 16 thin lines of sour cream around the guacamole. Pipe connecting lines resembling a spider web around the lines.
- Place tomato slices over the cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with shredded lettuce if desired. Serve with blue corn tortilla chips for dipping