Teriyaki Turkey BurgerPrep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p>Teriyaki flavored ground turkey is formed into patties, then grilled and served on buns with a Hawaiian slaw, grilled red pepper, Sargento® Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese and a drizzle of teriyaki sauce.</p>
- ¼ tsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- 8 slices Sargento® Colby-Jack cheese
- 4 Split Pretzel buns
- 4 slices Pineapple, core removed
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup Red onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 small Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro leaves
- 1 cup Nappa cabbage, chopped
- 20 ozs. Ground turkey(85 % lean)
- ¼ tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. White wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh pineapple juice from above
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Teriyaki glaze
- ¼ cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 lg. Egg, beaten
- Pre-heat grill. In a large bowl, combine turkey and next 4 ingredients. Form into 4 equal patties. Set aside while preparing slaw.
- For slaw, combine pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients in a small glass jar with a screw top lid. Shake vigorously until thickened slightly. Combine dressing, cabbage and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Set aside while grilling burgers.
- To prepare burgers, Spray burgers with non-stick spray. Place burgers on hot grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Place 2 slices of cheese on each burger just before removing from grill. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Grill pineapple slices for 1-2 minutes per side until lightly charred. Set pineapple aside. Spoon slaw onto bottom buns. Place burgers over slaw. Top with pineapple and bun top. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.