<p>Three slices of gooey Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese, which adorn a half pound ground sirloin burger, is the topper to this Father’s Day classic burger that also includes lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, barbecue sauce and a bacon ranch slaw. Dad will definitely have a smile on his face.</p>
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch dressing, prepared
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled bacon
- 2 tsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 lbs. Ground sirloin
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- 12 slices Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 ea. Brioche, kaiser, ciabatta or hamburger buns, toasted
- 12 ea. Sliced pickles
- ¼ cup Barbecue sauce, prepared
- Lettuce, tomato and onion for toppings if desired
- For Bacon Ranch Slaw: In a medium bowl, combine coleslaw mix and next 3 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble burgers.
- Pre-heat charcoal or gas grill for 20-30 minutes. Form ground sirloin into 4 equal patties, then transfer to a plate or tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside while grill pre-heats.
- Place burgers on grill over medium high heat. Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked to desired doneness. Place cheese on burger the last minute before removing burgers. When cheese has begun to melt, transfer burgers to a clean plate, cover loosely with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. While burgers are resting, grill buns cut side down until toasted.
- To assemble: Place lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion on bun bottoms. Spoon ¼ cup of prepared bacon ranch slaw over condiments. Top with cheese burgers. Top with barbecue sauce and bun tops. Serve.