<p>Not all burgers are created equal. This masterpiece from the far east combines a thai flavored burger with zesty asian chopped salad, crispy wonton strips and chopped peanuts.</p>
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- ¼ cup garlic chile paste
- 2 tbsp. prepared thai peanut sauce
- 8 slices Sargento® Garlic & Herb Cheese
- ½ cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup bibb lettuce, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp. cilantro leaves, rough chopped
- 2 tbsp. prepared sesame ginger dressing
- ½ cup prepared crispy wonton strips
- 1 tbsp. chopped peanuts
- 4 ea. sesame kaiser buns, grilled
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, chili paste and peanut sauce. Form into 4 patties.
Grill over medium hot coals for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness. Top each burger with 2 slices of cheese. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- While burgers are cooking, make the chopped salad by combining romaine lettuce and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- To Assemble Burger: Place warm burgers on the bottom of each grilled bun. Top each with the chopped salad mixture. Top with crispy wonton strips and chopped peanuts. Finish with bun tops and serve.