Turkey, Grape & Arugula Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 MIN | Servings: 4 | Calories: 340
- 1 ea. French baguette, cut into 5" pieces
- ½ cup Honey mustard dressing
- 4 slices Sargento Swiss Cheese Slices
- 16 ozs. Leftover roasted turkey, sliced
- 2 cups Red grapes, cut into slices
- 2 cups Arugula
- Cut baguette pieces lengthwise 3/4 through and open up.
- Spread both sides with honey mustard. Fill inside of each piece with 1 cheese slice, 4 ozs. of turkey, red grape slices and 1/2 cup of arugula.
- Close sandwich and wrap in foil. Refrigerate until needed.