2 Cheese Honey Ham Monkey Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 MIN | Servings: 1
- 2 Slices 12 grain bread
- 1 tbs. basil pesto
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 2 Slices tomato
- 3 Slices honey ham
- 1 Slice Sargento® Provolone Cheese
- 1 Slice Sargento® Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Hard boiled egg sliced in half
- 2 Blueberries
- 1 Slice cucumber halved
- 2 mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 Red bell pepper
- Spread one slice of bread with pesto and top with lettuce, tomato, ham and 2 slices of provolone. Top with second slice of bread.
- For the face place the slice of cheddar cheese on top of the sandwich. Place the egg halves as eyes and one blueberry on top of each egg. Place the halved cucumber slices on either side of the eyes to make the ears. Cut a round shape out of the 3rd slice of provolone cheese and place it in the position of the nose, topping with 2 mini chocolate chips to make nostrils. Cut a thin strip out of the pepper and place as the mouth.