- 4 oz. (2 cups) vegetable spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken or turkey breast
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked crisp-tender, cooled
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Fine Cut
- 2/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Combine pasta, chicken, broccoli and Mozzarella cheese in large bowl.
- Process basil and garlic in food processor or blender 10 seconds or until finely chopped. Add mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt. Process 5 seconds or until combined thoroughly. Add Parmesan cheese; process 3 seconds to blend.
- Add cheese to pasta mixture; toss to coat. Stir in pine nuts.