<p>Give a classic recipe a flavorful twist. It’s boneless chicken sprinkled with Caribbean seasoning to serve the flavor of summer, and topped with delicious Sargento® Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices, all accompanied by a variety of fresh greens. Enjoy.</p>
- 2 tsp. Caribbean jerk seasoning blend
- 4 (5 to 6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, preferably free range or organically raised
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese , cut diagonally in half
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- 1/3 cup light or regular ranch salad dressing
- Sprinkle seasonings over both sides of chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Arrange cheese over chicken; reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 1 minute to melt cheese.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine salad greens, tomatoes and dressing; toss well and transfer to 4 plates. Cut chicken crosswise into thick slices; arrange over salads.