Quick & Easy
Prosciutto & Turkey Club SandwichPrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Servings: 1 | Calories: 490
<p>Crisp prosciutto and tender turkey meet Sargento® Colby-Jack on this classic club. A bit of balsamic vinegar in the mayo heightens the flavors of this toasted sandwich.</p>
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices Italian bread, toasted
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices Sargento® Colby Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake prosciutto on parchment paper–lined baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Stir mayonnaise with balsamic vinegar. Spread over one slice of bread. Top with lettuce, tomato, turkey, cooked prosciutto and cheese. Cap with remaining slice of bread.
There are currently no reviews or comments.