<p>Crisp prosciutto and tender turkey meet Sargento® Colby-Jack on this classic club. A bit of balsamic vinegar in the mayo heightens the flavors of this toasted sandwich.</p>
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices Italian bread, toasted
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices Sargento® Colby Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake prosciutto on parchment paper–lined baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Stir mayonnaise with balsamic vinegar. Spread over one slice of bread. Top with lettuce, tomato, turkey, cooked prosciutto and cheese. Cap with remaining slice of bread.