Apple Bacon PizzaPrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 8 | Calories:
<p>Crispy bacon, green apple, and sharp cheddar cheese—it’s a match made in pizza heaven.<br><br></p>
- 1 Lb. Uncooked pizza dough
- 3 Cups Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Creme fraiche
- 2 Thinly-sliced green apples
- ¼ Cup of Chopped Bacon
- Preheat your oven to 500° F
- Dust pizza stone with flour and stretch dough across it
- Spread crème fraiche over dough and add 1 ½ cups of cheese, then partially bake the pizza for 4 minutes
- Add apples, bacon and 1 ½ cups of cheese
- Finish baking for 4-8 minutes or until golden brown.
There are currently no reviews or comments.