Mac & Cheese
Lobster Mac N CheesePrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p><span>There are lots of ways to jazz up macaroni and cheese. Try adding lobster and a rich depth of cheesiness with Sargento</span><sup>®</sup><span> Reserve Series</span><sup>™</sup><span> Aged Italian Blend. It’s a dish your family will request again and again.</span></p>
- 1 (8oz) box pasta shells
- ¼ cup Butter, cubed
- ¼ cup All purpose flour
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 2.5 cup shredded Sargento® Reserve Series™ 18-Month Aged Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup shredded Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 cup Lobster meat, precooked
- Sargento® Reserve Series™ 14-Month Aged Parmesan for garnish
- Chives thinly sliced for garnish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth, about 5 minutes. Slowly pour milk into roux while continuously stirring until smooth and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Add cheddar and Italian blend cheese and stir until melted, 2 – 4 minutes. Add Nutmeg and whisk to combine.
- Fold macaroni and lobster meat into cheese sauce and mix until coated.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and chives right before serving.
There are currently no reviews or comments.