<p>This Charcuterie and Cheese Board recipe uses <span>Sargento® Shredded Cheese in a delicious and creative way to impress your guests. Arrange the cheese balls on a large round board and surround them with thinly sliced deli turkey and ham, whole almonds and cashews, thinly sliced apple and pear, small cucumber slices, and cornichon pickles. Add assorted crackers to the board to your liking. The result is a beautifully arranged, delicious, and creative charcuterie board.</span></p>
- 24 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked carrots, pureed
- 6-8 butter crackers, finely crushed
- 3 cups Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese, Fine Cut
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese, Fine Cut
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded Swiss Natural Cheese
- 6 ozs. deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 6 ozs. deli ham, thinly sliced
- ½ cup whole almonds
- ½ cup whole cashews
- 1 cup apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pear, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cornichon pickles
- assorted crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cooked carrots, 2 cups of the shredded cheddar cheese and crushed crackers. Blend on low until blended.
- Using assorted scoops, dishers or spoons, form the cheese mixture into various sized round balls from 2- 4” in diameter.
- Transfer the remaining shredded cheddar, 4-cheese Mexican and swiss into 3 shallow bowls.
- Roll each ball in the three different shredded cheeses, transfer balls to a large plate, lightly cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- To Assemble: Place the prepared cheese balls as desired on a large round board or platter. Arrange the remaining ingredients around the cheese balls. Serve.