<p>This Halloween inspired Charcuterie Board recipe is the perfect way to get spooky at any Halloween party or gathering!!!!</p>
- 2 pkgs Sargento® Reserve Series™ Sliced Aged Gouda Natural Cheese
- 2 pkgs Sargento® Reserve Series™ Sliced Aged White Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 3 whole tangerines
- 5 cups assorted pretzels
- 3 bunches black grapes
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 can black olives
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup assorted herbs
- 3 cups blackberries
- Using your favorite halloween cookie cutter cut out shapes of ghost and cemetery stones. Place cemetery stones at bottom of board. Place ghost cut outs at the top of board.
- Assemble tree by using various pretzels and sizes. (Helpful Hint- Start at bottom of board and create tree around cheese cut outs.)
- Add smaller branches by using small pretzel sticks. Add pistachios as leaf bundles as desired throughout tree.
- Arrange berries in three different sections take up the upper side of board.
- Add black olives and broccoli to cemetery cheese cut outs.
- Peel tangerines and place next to cemetery cut outs. (Helpful hint- use top of mini peppers to create top of tangerine which now becomes a pumpkin)
- Arrange remaining ingredients in compact piles around the cheese. Serve and cheers to your spooky Halloween creation!!!!