<p>This Sargento® Sliced Cheese charcuterie board is a delicious combination of savory and sweet, perfect for any occasion. The board includes a variety of Sargento® cheese slices, fresh vegetables, and fruit, arranged beautifully on a large platter or board. With creative shapes and easy-to-eat rolled up cheese slices using Sargento® Ultra Thin<span>®</span> Cheese Slices, this charcuterie board is sure to impress your guests.</p>
- 1 Pkg. Sargento® Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese Ultra Thin® Slices, 20 slices
- 1 Pkg. Sargento® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese Ultra Thin® Slices, 20 slices
- 1 Pkg. Sargento® Sliced Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese, 11 slices
- 1 cup orange bell pepper strips
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper strips
- 1 cup carrot slices
- 1 cup orange segments
- 1 cup orange and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 golden delicious apple, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups orange and yellow crackers
- ½ cup dried apricots
- Let the ultra-thin® cheese packages sit at room temperature for 20 minutes while preparing remaining items.
- Meanwhile, cut the remaining cheese slices into assorted squares, triangles and cut-out shapes.
- Separate the Ultra Thin® slices and cut in half. Roll each half slice to form a tube. Place each tube on its side with the edge facing down. Continue until all half slices are rolled up. Set aside.
- To Assemble: Arrange the assortment of ingredients in sections on a large, platter or board. Serve.