Charcuterie JarsPrep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p>These individually served charcuterie jars are the perfect appetizer for a small gathering. With so many assortments to choose from, everyone can enjoy.</p>
- 4 ea. Sargento® Cheese Sticks (Cheddar, Pepper Jack or Colby-jack)
- 8-12 ea. Green or red grapes, washed
- 4-6 ea. Walnut, almond, or pecan halves
- 10-15 ea. Dried cranberries, cherries or raisins
- 2 Tbsp. Olive spread, red pepper pesto or hummus
- 4-8 ea. Pretzel rods, crunchy breadsticks or crackers
- 4-8 ea. Pickled vegetables(olives, pepper rings, grape tomatoes)
- 4-8 ea. Cured meat cubes(salami, pepperoni, prosciutto)
- 4-8 ea. Assorted vegetables or fruit(apple wedges, blackberries, cucumber)
- Thread assorted meats and pickled vegetables onto small skewers and set aside.
- Thread assorted fruits onto small skewers and set aside.
- Place grapes, nuts, dried fruit or dips in the bottoms of small jars.
- Place one cheese stick of your choice into each jar.
- Add one pretzel rod, breadstick, or two crackers into each jar. Add reserved skewers as desired until jars are full. Serve.
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
this is the cutest idea! I'm gonna make these for my essential oil party next week :)