Whether you’re eating lunch or dinner, you can never go wrong with pizza. Ours has savory ingredients like minced fresh garlic, freshly sliced basil and tomato — plus Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese that melts to golden perfection with a quick trip to the oven.
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust or Italian bread shell
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 slices Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet; sprinkle garlic over crust. Drizzle oil over crust; top with cheese, basil and tomatoes. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges.