Transport yourself overseas to an Italian kitchen with a pizza that’s topped with hearty ingredients like artichoke hearts and slices of smoky prosciutto along with savory mushrooms, olives and Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese melted on top for that authentic Italian pizzeria taste.
- 1 (12-inch) thin pizza crust
- 3 oz. pizza sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (5 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 5 slices prosciutto
- 2 oz. button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 kalamata olives pitted and cut in half
- 5 artichoke hearts, quartered
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with prosciutto, mushrooms, olives and artichokes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook pizza in 425°F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.