Spicy Cheese SandwichPrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: | Servings: 1 | Calories: 688
<p>A sandwich layered with sun-dried tomatoes, Sargento® Sliced Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Cheese, crispy pieces of romaine lettuce along with sliced juicy tomato, ripe avocado and salsa makes for a hearty meal any time you're in the mood for big flavor.</p>
- 2 tsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 slices sun-dried tomato or sourdough bread, toasted if desired
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Cheese or Sargento® Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 romaine or red leaf lettuce leaf
- 2 slices large tomato
- 4 thin slices ripe avocado
- 2 tsp. salsa
- Spread mayonnaise on bread. Layer cheese, lettuce, tomato and avocado over bread. Spoon salsa over avocado; close sandwich.
There are currently no reviews or comments.