Roast Beef and Pepper Jack SlidersPrep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 2 min | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p>Making a memorable sandwich just takes creativity and the willingness to be a little adventurous, like the peach-horseradish mayo for these roast beef and Sargento® Pepper Jack sliders. Baby arugula and red onion add a final touch of zippy flavor. These sliders can be served hot or cold.</p>
- 8 ea. Mini ciabatta buns, split
- 1 lb Deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Sargento® Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup Baby arugula
- 1/4 small Red onion, thinly sliced
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- PEACH MAYO:
- 1/3 cup Whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Chopped peaches (fresh or canned, drained)
- 1 Tbsp Horseradish cream
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- For Peach Mayo: place all the ingredients in a small food processor, a blender or use an immersion blender; process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the bun halves, cut side up, on a flat surface and spread with the peach mayo. Top with the roast beef then the cheese.
- Toss arugula with a little drizzle of olive oil and balsamic; sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Top with sliced onion, arugula and bun tops. Serve any extra mayo with the sliders.
- These sandwiches can be served hot by broiling the sandwiches prior to adding the onion and arugula mixture.
There are currently no reviews or comments.