Spider SandwichPrep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
<p>Spiders may be scary to a lot of people. This spider sandwich is not scary, it’s delicious. Roast beef, is piled high on bagel thin bread, topped with a Sargento® Swiss, cut to look like teeth. Add spicy mustard and then top the sandwich with grape tomato eyes and pretzel halves for legs.</p>
- 4 ea. Bagel thins, split
- 1 lb. Deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Spicy mustard
- 8 Slices Sargento® Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 ea. Grape tomatoes
- 16 ea. Thin pretzels, cut in half
- Spread mustard evenly over the bottoms of each bagel thin. Top each with about 4 ounces of roast beef.
- Cut thin triangles from one side of 4 slices of cheese to resemble teeth. Place 4 slices of cheese over roast beef. Place remaining slices with cuts forward of the previous slice so the “teeth” hang down over the roast beef so they look like teeth.
- Place tops of bagel thins over cheese. Stick toothpicks into the grape tomatoes, then stick picks into sandwich at the front center of each sandwich.
- Press eight pretzel “legs” into the sides of the bagel top. The legs should rest on the surface. Carefully transfer to a platter or plates and serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.