Nachos GrandePrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 490
<p>Meaty, crispy and plenty of cheese that will please. The secret to creating the perfect batch of nachos is making sure every chip gets its fair share of Sargento® shredded cheese and classic toppings.</p>
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 6 oz. unsalted tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Creamery Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Optional: guacamole and jalapeño
- Cook ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain and stir in taco seasoning. Line a 15x10-inch pan with chips. Spoon ground beef, tomatoes, olives, onion and cheese over chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and, if desired, guacamole.
5 out of 5
This recipe is to die for. Just cant get enough. I would just like to mention that personally i like to add a lil fresh cilantro and a small amount of jalopenos. However its not needed but i like a bit of Spice. 5 star well deserved..
5 out of 5
I turn the oven to broil for a minute or so at the end just to brown the cheese slightly.