<p>The right variety of <span>Sargento® Natural Cheddar Cheese</span> can transform chicken casserole from an entree staple to a family treat.</p>
- 2 pkgs. (10 oz. each) frozen cut broccoli or asparagus, thawed, drained
- 4 cups coarsely chopped chicken (one pound chicken cooked, skinned, boned)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut or Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut, divided
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Arrange broccoli and chicken in bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Combine soup and sour cream; mix well.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese; spread mixture over the chicken and broccoli. Combine remaining 1/2 cup cheese, bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle evenly over soup mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 40 minutes or until brown and bubbly.