Green Chile Chicken EnchiladasPrep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 588
Kick off your next fiesta with these green chile enchiladas: Made with hearty shredded chicken baked with artichokes in soft tortillas along with melted Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut, your favorite enchilada sauce, and served with your favorite fresh garnishes like chopped tomato and sour cream.
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut, divided
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 can (4-1/2 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (10 oz.) green enchilada sauce, divided
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato, chopped (optional)
- Sour cream
- Mix together 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese, chicken, artichokes, chilies, onions and 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce.
- Soften tortillas according to package directions. Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 cup cheese mixture; roll up. Place seam-side down in 13x9-inch baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot. Sprinkle with tomato if desired; serve with sour cream.
5 out of 5
I have made this for several years and it is a family favorite. I double the batch and freeze what is left as it is just as good as when it is fresh. I add Costco 505 green chili to kick it up a notch. If you like hot, that’s the way to go.