Easy Taco SaladPrep Time: 22 min | Cook Time: | Servings: 6 | Calories: 568
This easy taco salad makes for a fantastic meal or side salad for any time and is made with fresh ingredients like salad greens, sliced tomatoes, ground beef and Sargento® Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese. With a drizzling of French dressing and a dollop of sour cream, all you’ll need is a helping of crushed tortilla chips for a perfect added crunch.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) salad greens
- 3 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) French salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 Tbsp. sour cream
- Prepare ground beef as directed on package of taco seasoning. Place in large bowl; refrigerate 10 minutes or until cooled.
- Add lettuce, chips and olives to bowl with beef. Pour salad dressing over mixture; toss until well-coated.
- Arrange salad on serving plates. Top each with 1/3 cup cheese, tomato wedges and dollop of sour cream.
There are currently no reviews or comments.