Keto Bacon, Egg, Avocado & Cheese SlidersPrep Time: 5 MIN | Cook Time: 0 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
- 4 lg. hard boiled eggs, peeled
- ¼ cup mashed avocado
- 2 slices center-cut bacon, cooked, cut in half
- 2 slices Sargento® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese Ultra Thin®, cut into quarters
- Chili lime seasoning to taste
- Cut a thin slice of egg from the bottom of each egg. Cut each egg in half crosswise. Spread 1 tablespoon of mashed avocado onto the bottom of each egg.
- Place 2 quarters of cheese on each egg over the avocado.
- Place 1 piece of bacon on top of each egg over cheese
- Place the other egg halves over the bacon and sprinkle a bit of chili lime seasoning on top.
5 out of 5
This was just delicious. I am so pleased that I will make it for my son this weekend
2 out of 5
Why not use whole wheat or whole grain biscuit/roll which is much healthier