Sausage & Potato Breakfast PizzaPrep Time: | Cook Time: | Servings: 8 | Calories: 659
<p>There’s never a wrong time for pizza, especially when it’s bursting with delicious flavors like juicy breakfast sausage, tender shredded potatoes and Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria Cheese to bring in that authentic Italian flavor with bubbling melted goodness. This breakfast is guaranteed to be delicious and filling for the whole family.</p>
- 1 package (16 oz.) bulk breakfast sausage
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup frozen or refrigerated shredded potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria Cheese
- 4 eggs
- 5 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cook sausage according to package directions. Set aside. Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick vegetable spray. Unroll crust; press dough from center to edge so edge is thicker than center. Sprinkle evenly with potatoes, sausage and Pizzeria cheese. Combine eggs, milk and spices; whisk until blended. Pour over cheese layer and top with Parmesan. Bake at 350°F 23 to 27 minutes or until eggs are set and crust edges are golden brown.
There are currently no reviews or comments.