<p>This salad is as cheery and bright as a summer's day. Crisp vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and onion are tossed with raisins, sunflower kernels, crumbled bacon, Sargento® Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese and a handcrafted dressing.</p>
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® 4 State Cheddar
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. cider or red wine vinegar
- Toss broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, onion and raisins in large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar in small bowl. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Sprinkle with bacon and sunflower kernels just before serving.