Appetizer & Sides
Spinach Artichoke DipPrep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min | Servings: | Calories:
<p>Cheesy, creamy, chunky artichoke dip is a favorite at any party. This version uses Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican with chopped artichoke hearts, chopped fresh spinach, garlic, sour cream, mayo, cream cheese and diced green chilies and hot sauce for a little heat. Served with tortilla chips.</p>
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 5 ozs. Baby spinach, chopped
- 1 can(15 ozs.) Small artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 ozs. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ozs.) Diced green chilies, drained
- 1 Tbsp. Hot sauce
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Pre-heat a large skillet or frying pan over medium low heat. Add olive oil and garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Add spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until spinach has wilted.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, mayo green chilies and hot sauce. Stir until mixture is well blended and cream cheese has melted.
- Stir in 1 ½ cups of cheese, salt and pepper. Remove pan from heat and transfer mixture to a greased 1-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and lightly browned. Serve with chips.
There are currently no reviews or comments.