Appetizer & Sides
Muffaletta Salad with Shredded 6 Cheese ItalianPrep Time: | Cook Time: | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p>Roasted red pepper, fresh bibb lettuce, pepperoni slices and Sargento® 6 Cheese Italian make for a refreshing salad that is prefect for summer gatherings or a picnic at the park!</p>
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- 2 cups Penne pasta, cooked and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup Salami, diced
- 1/2 cup Peperoni slices, quartered
- 1/2 cup Celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Olives (nicoise, green, kalamata or cured)
- 1/2 cup Red onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Pepperocini, sliced
- 1/2 cup Roasted red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp Basil, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Bibb lettuce leaves, washed
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and toss well to combine.
- TO SERVE: Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Spoon mixture into bibb lettuce leaves. Enjoy.
There are currently no reviews or comments.