Appetizer & Sides
Keto-friendly SandwichesPrep Time: 15 MIN | Cook Time: 0 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
<p><span>When you’re craving a tasty snack that’s keto friendly, these creamy-and-cheesy Cucumber Sandwiches are guaranteed to hit the spot.</span></p>
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2” thick slices
- 6 slices Sargento® Sliced Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese, cut into quarters
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp. seasoned salt
- 4 yellow grape tomatoes, cut into slices
- 12 sprigs dill
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, dill and salt. Blend with a hand blender until whipped and soft. Transfer mixture to a quart sized resealable plastic bag. Remove as much air as possible, then seal bag. Cut a ½” corner from the bottom of the bag.
- Place cucumber slices on a large serving tray. Place 2 quarter slices of cheese on each cucumber slice. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over cheese. Place a slice of tomato over cream cheese mixture. Garnish with a sprig of dill. Serve.
- Note: If desired, you can eliminate the tomato slice or replace it with other toppings.
There are currently no reviews or comments.