<p>Add some fun to an otherwise typical fruit salad recipe with yellow bell peppers, walnuts, vegetable oil, and mild cheddar cheese.</p>
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tart apple, cut into thin wedges and halved
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into slices and halved
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup each halved seedless red and green grapes
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- Blend oil, lime juice, sugar, pepper and pepper sauce in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine apple, bell pepper, kiwi, grapes and walnuts in large bowl. Add lime dressing; toss. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Toss with cheese. Serve on lettuce-lined salad plates.