Appetizer & Sides
Cheesy Firecracker Chicken NachosPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 Hours | Servings: 24 | Calories: 143
<p>Everybody loves nachos. This fiery version combines spicy sriracha and sweet chili sauces with cool mayo, sour cream and tender chicken. Add gobs of Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican Blend and your favorite nacho toppings for a flavorful combo that’s sure to please.</p>
- ½ cup Mayonaise
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ¼ cup Sweet chili sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 lbs. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 4 cups Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut
- Lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, olives, sour cream or salsa, optional
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Transfer 1/2 of the mixture into a 1 qt. slow cooker. Cover remaining sauce with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chicken is done cooking.
- Add chicken to slow cooker and stir until chicken is well coated with sauce. Cover crock pot and turn to low. Cook for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Shred cooked chicken mixture in crockpot, then stir remaining sauce into chicken. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon mixture over a platter of warm tortillas, and top with shredded cheese. Bake until well melted. Top with desired toppings and enjoy.
There are currently no reviews or comments.