Appetizer & Sides
Football Party PlatterPrep Time: | Cook Time: | Servings: 24 | Calories: 413
<p>Football is fun...and so is building the perfect party platter for your next game day gathering. To create this stunning sports-themed centerpiece, start by layering your favorite deli meats followed by a variety of 100% real, natural cheese slices, like our Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar or Pepper Jack. For a finishing touch, create laces made from our Mozzarella String Cheese snacks. </p>
- 1 lb. sliced ham
- 1 lb. sliced turkey
- 1 lb. sliced salami
- 2 pkg. Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 pkg. Sargento® Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 pkg. Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks for the laces
- 2 dozen buns
- Optional - garnish with pickle, lettuce, tomato, onion
- Layer meats in the center of your working surface, creating an oval shape. Surround the meat with your first type of cheese slice, and then again with the remaining cheese slices. Next, layer the buns around the outside edge of the cheese, and create laces on top of the meat with string cheese.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes and Game Day snacks.
There are currently no reviews or comments.